Bachelorette: Ashley Hebert Courts 25 Men On 'The Bachelorette'

Bachelorette: Ashley Hebert Courts 25 Men On 'The Bachelorette'

Ashley Hebert makes her debut as "The Bachelorette" in the seventh season opener Monday night, along with a crop of 25 buff--probably shirtless--guys vying for her hand in marriage.

The rowdy bunch includes at least one divorced man, 28-year-old Bentley, whom Hebert expresses reservations about before he even steps out of the limo.

"I'm very concerned that some of the guys aren't coming on here for me or the possibility of falling in love," Hebert tells host Chris Harrison before meeting the contenders. "I spoke to a past contestant, somebody that I was close to in the house, and they made me aware that someone that's coming on the show is here for not a good intention...she's friends with his ex-wife. His name is Bentley."

Hebert has a change of heart after meeting Bentley, and decides she's going to disregard her friend's warning. Her initial instincts may have been right, as Bentley reveals in a concessional interview that he has a strategy to "win" the show: "My strategy going into this is to talk to her about what I’m feeling about my daughter and missing her and then I’m going to win," he says.

Later in the episode, Bentley decides that he's not interested in Ashley.

"The competition makes it exciting and competing for her and that’s I think the extent of where I am in my interest in her," he says. "I can tell you right now it’s not going to work. I, to be honest with you, could almost care less. Things could have turned out differently if the bachelorette was Emily."

Will he stick around to pursue his own personal ambitions? Guess we'll have to tune in to find out.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/23/bachelorette-ashley-hebre_n_865935.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other World Trending