Watch Jenn Sterger GMA Interview: Sterger Talks Brett Favre, Good Morning America Video

Watch Jenn Sterger GMA Interview: Sterger Talks Brett Favre, Good Morning America Video

Watch the Jenn Sterger GMA interview, where Sterger talks about those racy pics of Bretty Favre’s junk and her claim that she’s not a “gold-digger.”

Jenn Sterger tells GMA during the interview (video): “I haven’t made a dime off anything in this whole situation. Not from the pictures. Not from Favre.”

The Jenn Sterger Good Morning America GMA interview airs Tuesday and Wednesday on GMA, as well as on Tuesday night’s “Nightline.”

Sterger explains, “I never wanted to sue anyone. That was never an intention of mine. I’m not a gold-digger. The only way I wanted to make my money this whole time was to just have a job.”

Jenn Sterger talks about being humiliated by the Brett Favre scandal: “You know, I was trying to go to work. Do my job. But how are you supposed to report on the news when you are the news? It was tough. It was embarrassing. It was humiliating. All I wanted to do was go to work. Do my job. That’s all I wanted.”

Sterger also explains being approached by someone who wanted her phone number for Brett Favre: “I was approached one day at the beginning of the preseason games, by a man wearing a Jets badge, employee badge, who asked me, ‘How would you feel if Brett Favre asked for your phone number? What would you say?”‘

Sterger said she responded: ” ‘I’d say I like my job an awful lot. And I’ve been told I look remarkably like his wife.’”



Source :
http://tv.popcrunch.com/watch-jenn-sterger-gma-interview-sterger-talks-brett-favre-good-morning-america-video/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other World Trending